Southwest Engineers blends raw materials to customer specifications with consideration to blend tank volumes.
Equipment blending capabilities include:
- (2) Stainless steel 6500 gallon jacketed tanks. Capable of steam and cooling operation.
- (2) 1350 gallon stainless steel tanks. Capable of steam and cooling operation.
- (4) 500 gallon stainless steel tanks. Capable of steam and cooling operation.
- (1) 1200 gallon stainless steel tank. Capable of steam and cooling operation. Dedicated to NSF potable water.
- (2) 500 gallon nickel plated high speed mixer.
- (3) Homogenizer unit.
- (4) 1500 gallon stainless steel tank with electric continuous heating elements.
- (2) 12000 gallon stainless steel insulated storage tanks.
- (10) 6700 gallon stainless steel tanks.
Numerous poly mixing tanks of various sizes.
All blend tanks are mounted on load cells maintained and calibrated to ISO 9001:2015 standards to ensure accurate blending by weight.
All water used in blending is carbon filtered and pre-treated by Reverse Osmosis to a dissolved solids level of less than 2.0 microsiemens.
Please call 800-878-7445 for more information.